We hope you get this job as much as you do. Maybe even more, if you’re super-qualified. So we’ve compiled a list of tips for success.
- Be on time. It is usually best to arrive ten minutes prior to your interview.
- Be professional.
- Relax. A relaxed candidate is a confident candidate.
- Revisit the company website to prepare questions about what you would like to ask.
- Cover tattoos with clothing if possible.
- No gum or candy.
- Use perfume/cologne sparingly.
- Make sure attire is clean and well pressed.
- Be overdressed rather than underdressed.
- Ensure that hair is clean, trimmed, and combed or styled.
- Wear jeans, shorts, or capri pants.
- Sport open-toed sandals/flip flops, or tennis shoes.
- Wear T-shirts, tank tops, or sweatshirts.
- Arrive in provocative clothing (short skirts/short dresses/tube tops).
- Wear a hat.
- Have visible body piercings (other than two in each ear).