As you prepare to meet with us with Memorial Health System, keep in mind that we offer more advantages than most of our competitors for talent. So we also expect a bit more professionalism. Here are some tips for your in-person interview:
- Research our organization.
- Reread the job description.
- Bring copies of your resume to your interview.
- Practice answers to common interview questions.
- Be prepared with examples of your work, your achievements, and your areas for improvement.
- Arrive on time.
- Prepare questions to ask your interviewers beforehand. Write them down and bring them with you.
- Ask follow-up questions when your interviewers are describing the role you’re pursuing and our organization.
- Ask about next steps in the process before leaving your interview.
- Dress professionally: You want to make a good first impression, which means no jeans, ripped clothing or sweat pants. Pay attention to details related to hygiene and cleanliness.
- Be respectful to everyone you encounter, from people in the parking lot to front-desk staff to your interviewers.
- Be authentic and truthful. We want to find a good fit, and so do you, so be honest and true to yourself.
- Do not speak negatively about your previous employers.