Performs a variety paraprofessional duties in support of the Supply Chain Division (contracting, value analysis, purchasing, and receiving & stores). Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Associate’s Degree required
- Three or more years of general business experience required, preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently on multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, email, project, database, and presentation software, preferably Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to present information to small groups.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with web-based product portfolio tools.
- Experience with coordinating teleconference and videoconference activities among multiple facilities is desirable.
- Basic understanding of computer systems, including hardware, software, operating systems, and communications.