Determines, develops, and maintains the appropriate inventory levels and assists in developing and modifying measurement techniques to maintain optimal levels of inventory. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, such as accounting, finance, internal auditing, or inventory/materials management, or comparable field is required. Seven (7) years of significant Inventory Management experience or five (5) years in the Inventory Analyst role within the organization may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Previous work experience within the health care industry in an inventory or materials management role is strongly preferred.
- Possess good customer relations, interpersonal, and training skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task autonomously while working on multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Intermediate math, writing, and personal computer skills are required. Experience with Microsoft products Word, Access, and Excel and materials management software is preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory management techniques and APICS certification or CMRP is preferred.