Under immediate supervision, develops, modifies, and administers in an array of development platforms. Designs, maintains, and supports current development applications. Develops documentation to effectively communicate and analyze the information flow related to the delivery of quality solution. Serves as a lead developer, trainer and analyst during design, development, evaluation, selection, implementation and ongoing support for all systems within the Solution Development department. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field is required. Relative work experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree. Three to four years technical experience in custom development, particularly in specific areas such as SharePoint, Web Applications, and/or Mobile development platforms.
7 or more years experience in application development or other similar experience.
- Proficiency with computer systems. Basic understanding of databases, knowledge of interfaces, networks, and hardware required. Programming skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to consistently exercise sound judgment and initiative in very stressful situations required. Ability to effectively manage competing priorities essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both inside and outside of IT.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Demonstrate dedication to a positive attitude, strong customer service support.
- Demonstrate ability to convey technical knowledge in both written and verbal format. Formal presentation skills required.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment is required.
- Demonstrate ability to execute projects from start to finish including the development, measurement and reporting of key performance indicators and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to work in fast paced stressful situations and remain composed.
- Availability for evening and weekend “on call” as required for 24 hour, 7 day a week support of systems.