Status: Full Time
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Basic Summary: Direct, supervise, evaluate and provides occupational therapy services to the patient. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Illinois licensed/licensed eligible as an Occupational Therapist
- Certified in CPR or complete certification within 30 days of employment
- Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management, co-workers and physicians
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to be educated further to complete CEU requirements
- Must be able to multi-task effectively