Plans and coordinates program development under the direction of the Director. Develops, plans and analyzes current nursing and rehab processes using evidence based criteria to improve patient care and quality outcomes. Responsible for day to day operations of the clinical team and provides clinical leadership for staff. Maintains 24 hr accountability and responsibility for patient care provided by the team. Promotes staff development and education.
- BSN required. MSN preferred
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of IL.
- Certification in a home health related field preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must possess a valid IL driver’s license and must be deemed as an acceptable driver in accordance with the MHS fleet safety policy.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of home health supervisory experienced required. 3-5 years supervisory experience in a related healthcare environment coupled with two years home health RN experience would also be considered
- Understands federal and state regulations pertaining to Home Health, Medicare certification, Joint Commission standards and Improvement standards for patient care services.
- Administrative pager as assigned