The Entrance Attendant Screener will greet, screen and provide assistance when appropriate, to all visitors, patients and colleagues as they enter Memorial facilities. The Entrance Attendant Screener will be responsible for administering temperature checks and health related questionnaires to all employee and visitors to ensure a safe and healthy environment. The Entrance Attendant will be provided all forms of Personal Protective Equipment that is required for this position. The position will also provide information regarding directions and location of specific services. They will proactively work to resolve questions, concerns and assistance needs to the customer’s best interest.
- Exhibit excellent guest relations skills by proactively greeting all customers as they approach each entry.
- Communicate with all guests and colleagues in a positive and attentive speaking voice.
- Take appropriate action when observing a disruptive and/or violent behavior of any patient, visitor, or colleague.
- Assist customers who require the use of a wheelchair or additional mobility support
- Ensure that the driveway at each location remains environmentally safe and free of obstacles and hazards.
- Use an infrared thermometer to obtain a temperature reading and ask basic screening questions of all individuals entering the facility.
- Interpret results of temperature and follow protocols accordingly.
- Based on the data collected, allow entrance into the facility or detain individuals until a secondary screening by a supervisor or management is performed.
- Provide each individual entering the building a mask and any other information as instructed.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function well in a stressful situation.
- Accurately responds to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Work will be indoors and must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- This positions is required to use provided PPE at all times.
- High School education or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly
- Attention to professionalism and maintaining client confidentiality