Acts as a receptionist in the department. Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse. Maintains the nursing station work area neat and free of clutter. Accurately performs clerical duties. Maintains appropriate levels of supplies. Transports medications as requested from the Pharmacy to the nursing unit. Transports specimens to the laboratory. Functions as a team member to promote effective communication.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Certified in CPR or completes certification during Nursing Team Onboarding
• Previous clerical and customer service experience preferred.
• Demonstrates competence in written and oral communications.
• Demonstrates skill in use of complex office equipment and telephone systems.
• Has skill in use of information systems and Microsoft office applications.
• Willing to accept responsibility and follow instructions.
• Must be neat, clean, and have a pleasant voice and personality.
• Demonstrates positive attitude. Strives to provide great patient experiences.